COVID-19 has changed the payments landscape. With retailers and regulators encouraging the use of cashless payments during the pandemic, mobile wallets and contactless payments are gaining massive traction. As the demand for digital payments surges, merchants have also ramped up their e-commerce, delivery, and card-not-present capabilities.
With widespread pandemic-related disruption, corporate buyers also need greater control over their payment timelines to better respond to the cash flow strains. This can be difficult — if not impossible — when using manual, paper-based processes.
We’ll show you:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the payments industry
- Post-COVID-19 trends shaping the future of payments
- Opportunities for merchants and marketplaces
- New strategies for lenders
- Best practices in designing supplier B2B payments
- Farnaz Erfan, VP Product Marketing
- Alex Sklar, Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships